Ah This “10k” Can be applied to a few things in my life,
and that is,
I want to run 10km sometime soon(no expiry date it is to be achieved over time )
and secondly save 10 000$ (no expiry)
And thirdly pay 11 000$ of debt I have off (6k student loan and 5k credit card as soon as possible)
And alongside those goals I would also like to have / buy : Fiat abarth 2014, my little house, a horse, a second husky, an enclosure for both dogs and another for horse, a extension on my house, and backpacking for 1 week and a trip to the amazon to work with endangered species. Which do I want first ? I have no clue (all at once ?!?!?! high hopes lol)
But right now, I would like to pay off my credit card and reach my savings goal alongside either planning a trip or taking one (also getting a husky puppy in 2 weeks)
Does anyone have any advice as to what to do in terms of all my goals ?
1) Work out at least 20 days this month I worked out around 20 days this month + my job is physical.
2) Try not to eat when I’m bored (avoid over eating- Be CONSCIOUS). If I was bored and went to go eat I made sure it was fruit or veggies 🙂
3) Pay at least 300$ to debt. By accident – YES ACCIDENT. I paid 480$ !!!!!! Well. I met my goal :p
4) Blog at least 4 times a week. I’ve been blogging like crazy! So many good reads- I HIGHLY recommend you to go read my other blogs 🙂
5) read one book. Yea- I read like 5 pages of a new book. haha
6) Incorporate more GREENS. EVERYDAY all DAY. uhuh Got the Kale so yummy.
7) Save at least 300$ I transferred 420 (ahah 420) to my TFSA for a grand total of 1000$$
8) Go see Dutchess more! This is so important to me. I miss her like crazy. But I just seem to never have enough time to go see her. I want to walk her at least twice a week. Very much disappointing in myself I only seen her about 6 times but Trevor did go see her a couple of times too so I guess that counts.