So Wednesday / Thursday-ish (the line is slightly blurry) I was basically in the mode of “fuck my life” and I had wrote a blog on EVERYTHING that was going wrong but then when I hit posted my computer went craycray and essentially lost the whole blog (not even a draft was saved) and being all frustrated and stuff I just said fuck it there’s better things to do then rewrite it (like nothingness). But since I had written that other post I’ve had the best of luck, or just a multitude of good/great things happen to me.
And today here’s the list of awesomeness:
Ugh, I got a free riding lesson, a pair of boots and gloves for winter.
I got a HUGE mirror and plywood to finish my repairs in my porch and supper from my aunt.
I made 40$ selling an old phone that I was keeping around until I could sell.
I got a weekend full of work which means more cash.
I got to go to an awesome concert (Brad paisley) and meet a new dude – was supper fun !
My porch is fully fixed and well done.
I’m sure there were more things but I can’t think of them but these were the best I could think of 🙂 But it’s weird how everything can be the worst and then it can be the best.
No, I’m not talking about sexy time haha, bet you wished eh ?
Yea it’s pretty simple, sometimes during Tv commercials or loafing I will do these:
-sit ups / crunches with my hands behind my head
-Bicycle sit ups: same concept as a sit up but I leave my knees not bent but at 90 degree angle and as I pull one leg to my chest I stretch/push the other out all the while flexing my abs (having a solid core). Basically like I’m peddling a bike.
~I REALLY feel that last one on my abs.
-Leg lifts I lay flat on the bed with my hands either flat by my sides or just tucked under my butt and lift my legs 6 inches off of the bed and hold for as long as I can. I always try to aim for a minute.
-Triceps dips using the edge of the couch or bed.
Sometimes when I’m watching youtube videos I will do:
-Donkey butt kicks
~Whatever it is I’m always moving while watching some Tv or videos
So yea these are somethings I do to ensure I’m always doing something semi productive even when I’m just being lazy.
1) Work out at least 20 days this month I worked out around 20 days this month + my job is physical.
2) Try not to eat when I’m bored (avoid over eating- Be CONSCIOUS). If I was bored and went to go eat I made sure it was fruit or veggies 🙂
3) Pay at least 300$ to debt. By accident – YES ACCIDENT. I paid 480$ !!!!!! Well. I met my goal :p
4) Blog at least 4 times a week. I’ve been blogging like crazy! So many good reads- I HIGHLY recommend you to go read my other blogs 🙂
5) read one book. Yea- I read like 5 pages of a new book. haha
6) Incorporate more GREENS. EVERYDAY all DAY. uhuh Got the Kale so yummy.
7) Save at least 300$ I transferred 420 (ahah 420) to my TFSA for a grand total of 1000$$
8) Go see Dutchess more! This is so important to me. I miss her like crazy. But I just seem to never have enough time to go see her. I want to walk her at least twice a week. Very much disappointing in myself I only seen her about 6 times but Trevor did go see her a couple of times too so I guess that counts.