1) Work out at least 20 days this month I worked out around 20 days this month + my job is physical.
2) Try not to eat when I’m bored (avoid over eating- Be CONSCIOUS). If I was bored and went to go eat I made sure it was fruit or veggies 🙂
3) Pay at least 300$ to debt. By accident – YES ACCIDENT. I paid 480$ !!!!!! Well. I met my goal :p
4) Blog at least 4 times a week. I’ve been blogging like crazy! So many good reads- I HIGHLY recommend you to go read my other blogs 🙂
5) read one book. Yea- I read like 5 pages of a new book. haha
6) Incorporate more GREENS. EVERYDAY all DAY. uhuh Got the Kale so yummy.
7) Save at least 300$ I transferred 420 (ahah 420) to my TFSA for a grand total of 1000$$
8) Go see Dutchess more! This is so important to me. I miss her like crazy. But I just seem to never have enough time to go see her. I want to walk her at least twice a week. Very much disappointing in myself I only seen her about 6 times but Trevor did go see her a couple of times too so I guess that counts.
Kay so it is Hump day aka, Wednesday. Thus meaning the middle of the week. Thus meaning the middle of the rainbow. Thus meaning two days done, one in progress and two to go. Thus meaning, WOOOO.
Kay haha, actually fact is I have been working for 11 days including today. PHEW.
Let go lets go, I can do it too with can do 😉
And by Friday night I would have been working 13 days – two shifts a day (milking like that in the early am and at supper time) I can tell you one thing – after a certain amount of time the pain mulls away / my knee doesn’t hurt so much. (well kind of- maybe i am just putting on a tough act)