1) Work out at least 20 days this month I worked out around 20 days this month + my job is physical.
2) Try not to eat when I’m bored (avoid over eating- Be CONSCIOUS). If I was bored and went to go eat I made sure it was fruit or veggies 🙂
3) Pay at least 300$ to debt. By accident – YES ACCIDENT. I paid 480$ !!!!!! Well. I met my goal :p
4) Blog at least 4 times a week. I’ve been blogging like crazy! So many good reads- I HIGHLY recommend you to go read my other blogs 🙂
5) read one book. Yea- I read like 5 pages of a new book. haha
6) Incorporate more GREENS. EVERYDAY all DAY. uhuh Got the Kale so yummy.
7) Save at least 300$ I transferred 420 (ahah 420) to my TFSA for a grand total of 1000$$
8) Go see Dutchess more! This is so important to me. I miss her like crazy. But I just seem to never have enough time to go see her. I want to walk her at least twice a week. Very much disappointing in myself I only seen her about 6 times but Trevor did go see her a couple of times too so I guess that counts.
Did you achieve your goals for February?
I’ll update y’all soon with my March goals 🙂
Good for you!