- Reading: Carlas blog 🙂 and my missed text messages because my phone was dead for a couple of hours.
- Listening to: Trev’s TV in the back ground and my phone going off like 20 times.
- Watching: Well I just got back from playing a 3 hour risk game – so I was watching myself slowly fail.
- Cooking/Baking: I don’t cook – But today me and Trev Juiced a bunch for the next couple of days.
- Happy you accomplished this week: Working out and juicing and the amount of blogging I have done. As well as staying true to my budget.
- Looking forward to next week: I Guess cashing in my check and working out.
- Thankful for today: having some Quality time with Trev and then seeing some friends as well as being able to finally drive around in my own car.
- Bonus Question: Do you have any phobias? No, not really. I’m not scared of any animals, nor any people or vehicles, I guess I have a phobia of Dying if that even counts ? WAIT I have a phobia of not being free and being controlled and having to settle down. I don’t want to. I want to be my own person and be free and have complete control over everything I want to do and do. And the second someone tells me whats to do or how to live my life I get angry and feel constricted. UNLESS it is something I do want to do – then it wouldn’t be a bother.
So this was my day off Sunday which I woke up so late, laid around and played “farm up” which is like Farmville for your phone. Then went to Tim Hortons, then to Mik and Trecillia’s to play some kick ass risk which I came in second.
So what you – my readers can do is copy and past these questions – and then either comment with your answers or write a blog but link me up to in the comment box below 🙂
- Listening to:
- Happy you accomplished this week:
- Looking forward to next week:
- Thankful for today:
- Bonus Question: Do you have any phobias?